Bangkok Full Day 1 day tour
This full day tour is covered main sighseeing places in Bangkok. The most important place is Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple. Reclining Buddha, Temple of Dawn and Bangkok Canal by longtail speed boat.
- Meet your English-speaking guide in your hotel's lobby.
- Depart from your hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago.
- Visit Wat Trimit, known for its famous Golden Buddha. The beautiful image of solid gold is 3 meters high and weighs 5 and a half tons.
- Continue the tour by passing through beautiful city scenery of the colorful flower market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewelry shops. The atmosphere is totally changed at night - hordes of food stalls line the streets.
- Visit Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha, founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Wat Pho was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches like literature, astrology, medicine, and massage. It's well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m. long and 15 m. high.
- Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand's most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat.
- City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd. (The Royal's Way). En route, you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom Palace, Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King's Residence.
- Arrive at your hotel.
Price - US$50 per person
Transfer to/from your hotel
English speaking guide
All entrance fees
One bottle of water on bus
One soft drink/bottle of water on boat
Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
VAT and service charge
Thai Urban Chic And Rural Landscapes
Thailand is much more than just tropical landscapes and beautiful beaches. This tour will take you to the very heart […]
Sun, Sea and Sand in Koh Jum
This 5-day holiday break will enable you to refresh and recharge in one of Thailand’s most beautifully picturesque resorts. Located […]
The Best of Krabi
In Thailand’s southwest you’ll find the idyllic region of Krabi, which is home to many islands and beach resorts, of […]
Sun, Sea and Sand in PhuKet
Phuket is synonymous with beautiful beaches and tropical landscapes that allow visitors to temporarily forget their worries and completely immerse […]
There is no doubt that Phuket is one of Thailand’s most beautiful locations that is home to stunning beaches, exotic […]
Sun & Relaxation in Koh Samui
Koh Samui, situated in the Gulf of Thailand, is one of Thailand’s premier destinations and a popular island for many […]
Isaan Culnary Adventure
This splendid culinary tour will take you to one of Thailand’s best known secrets, the northeastern region of Isaan. Isaan […]
Phang Nga Bay Adventure
Thailand is often assumed to be a place that is primarily for rest and relaxation. Whilst that certainly may be […]
The Best of Chiang Mai for the Family
Located in the beautiful northern regions of Thailand, Chiang Mai is an incredible city that will offer a number of […]
13 Days – Thailand Family Adventure
Whether your family members love animals, walks in nature, tasty food experiences, or visits to mysterious temples, they will not […]
9 Days – Bangkok to Chiang Mai Cultural Heritage
Thailand is home to a rich array of magnificent cultural heritage sites and this tour will ensure that you see […]
Glorious Golden Triangle & Chiang Mai
For those in search of the ancient wonders of Thailand, this tour will surely not disappoint. We will take you […]